Simplified Chinese | Traditional Chinese | French | Punjabi | Spanish | Vietnamese

Find out how to:

Victim Service Workers

If you are a victim of a crime and feel that you need extra support or information, a Victim Service Worker may be able to assist you with:

  • emotional support
  • practical assistance, such as going with you to the police
  • information about the criminal justice system, the court process and the status of the case
  • court orientation and accompaniment
  • help with Crime Victims Assistance Program applications
  • referrals to other agencies and services
  • help to prepare a Victim Impact Statement

Find a Victim Service Worker by calling VictimLink BC (1-800-563-0808).

Learn More About

Return to Top of Page