Simplified Chinese | Traditional Chinese | French | Punjabi | Spanish | Vietnamese

Find out how to:


If a police officer believes that a crime has been committed by an individual, the officer prepares a report containing all the facts and submits it to Crown counsel for a final decision on what charges, if any, should be laid.

This report is called a Report to Crown Counsel. (RCC or RTCC).

Learn More About

Return to Top of Page